If Hollywood messes with your identity, if you think the world is your oyster and then crash in desperation… What is the trick to get connected to your inner truth and be brave to start discovering yourself again?
This is the first part of a beautiful conversation with Rose Bloomfield about the path of discovering and living one’s purpose, the challenging pressures that often accompany these conversations and how to stay playful along the way. As a hybrid of Hollywood branding machinery and Silicon Valley innovations, listen to Rose’s wisdom about:
- Her own experience of discovering one’s life’s calling
- When you feel like your life is one giant failure, how can you reconnect with the inner truth of knowing what is really your own dream?
- As in every hero’s journey, when you hear the call to step into the unknown… how do you take the courageous decision to stay or to go?
- Is there a path towards discovering one’s purpose, or is the purpose all about staying brave on the path?
This is a three-part conversation so don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER to be notified about next release!
- We know that the talk about life’s purpose can be very overwhelming for all of us. That is why in the SECOND PART of this series, we will deal with exactly that: How to embrace the mystery of pursuing one’s purpose without a risk of burnout or endless anxiety?
- In the THIRD PART Rose shares her experience of coaching TED speakers and whether world’s business leaders should be sharing more openly about their failure.
Rose Bloomfield is an international communication specialist, podcast host and public speaking coach that empowers leaders to spark change on stage and in the boardroom across industries from aerospace to luxury, Fortune 500 companies to government and small startups. Deeply curious and concerned about the future of humankind on earth, she started a podcast in 2020 called Path & Purpose exploring meaning in the modern world through the intersection of technology, community and ancient wisdom. Her greatest learnings come from relationship and conversation, which is why she loves her work as a leadership and communication coach. Check out the podcast here: https://soundcloud.com/pathandpurpose.