When you take a stand, it actually does shift the whole universe and unexpected, unpredictable things happen.my role model & mentor Lynne Twist.
- Every type A overachiever I know felt physically and mentally depleted by what was supposed to be a career-boosting glamorous project, leaving them demotivated, stuck and eventually burned out.
- Every colleague I know was once silenced in a meeting only to regret later on not speaking up, feeling like they abandoned their voice and inner truth.
- Every mother I know was once angry for having to put their baby to daycare in order to get back to work and pay their bills, leaving her feel sad and disempowered.
- Every young professional I know was confused by designing an impactful path that would honour their talents and passions, feeling like their soul was sad while pursuing what the world around portrayed as the cool and right track to follow.
- Every woman I know was told she can’t have it all, feeling frustrated by having to choose between an authentic self-expression vs. a safe golden cage that made them feel imprisoned and wasting the most precious resource we have: TIME to (re)discover ourself and courageously step into the unknown of OUR OWN hero(ine)’s journey.
Which of them do you recognise?
I was once all of them.
Until I figured out my way out of the cage.
It is my greatest passion and honour to empower others to
- Break through the limitations of their own thinking and energy (mis)management to build a new life beyond burnout
- Rediscover their passions and calling to ‘work’ and create with excitement and freedom
- Express their voice with authenticity and impact
- Design a life on their own terms with abundant energy, money and time to spend with their loved ones
- Lead by example in transforming their team and organisation through these values of feminine leadership, flow and non-violent communication.
If you feel called to discuss whether I can accompany you on your journey, go ahead and book a 20min exploratory conversation with me.
Reach out if you feel that you could achieve more – if only you were supported by the right person asking you powerful questions as you create your most precious results:
- Mastering your energy management to be the most energised, productive and happy you’ve ever been, beyond burnout and stuckness of an energy-draining job;
- Embracing your feminine qualities for the service of society and humanity – via authenticity, compassion & collaboration;
- Navigating careers & projects for public impact – bringing a new culture of leadership to public administration and policy;
- Unleashing your authentic voice without a fear of failure, judgement or insufficient resources;
- Copywriting of your CV, cover letter and job applications for the most impactful story of your talents and passion.
On a scale of 1-10, how effortless & aligned do you feel in creating your impact?
Do you feel deep down that
- there’s a new space to be explored to embrace your talent,
- you are called to express your true authentic self,
- you are done compromising on living your passion when you’re out there creating the impact that you came here to bring?
- you realise that to continue serving, you need to start serving yourself first?
- AND you could be more effective if supported by the right person?
I wouldn’t be where I am without the challenging, vulnerable and enlightening conversations with many wise men and women who I was lucky to meet on my journey (and determined to hear their advice, whatever it takes!). Now it’s time for me to pay it forward.
Our soul came here to connect, self-express and be of contribution to the world. It’s time to stop selling out on your soul and become who you came here to be.paraphrasing my mentor Richard Barrett
My mentoring and coaching programs can provide you with a powerful leverage to transform your MINDSET, ignite your SKILLSET and enrich your NETWORK – the three pillars of success built in alignment and flow.
Here’s my gift to support you in the domain of concrete skills:
Ania, 45, UK: start-up & new career plan right after COVID got me fired
I was facing redundancy from my work. I approached Lucia because I had a lot of ideas going through my head about what I could do with my life in terms of career and business opportunities, but needed direction to see how to get there. Coaching was a really positive experience for me. Lucia is friendly and direct which worked well for me. I loved how she was focused on the goal for each session, questioning me to get me to think outside of my box, plan the steps to move forward and set tasks to perform before the next session. Each session felt really targeted and I achieved something from each one of them. I was able to test a possible business idea with my target market, identify the needs of the end users and barriers to procurement. The best part was that I was able to plan my career and how to achieve my business goals in the longer term.
Sofiia, 22, Ukraine: tuned into my well-being & feminine energy
We see things when we are ready and need them most. I am still exploring what is there for me on mental health, self esteem, self confidence, femininity, relationships… One day I saw Lucia’s post and took it as a sign. I loved the experience and definitely recommend trying it! Lucia’s special way of working was a perfect fit. I saw results already after two sessions. Very much ofc also depends on you, if you are ready to share, to go deep and be vulnerable… With me it worked miracles even though it was a stretch to touch some parts of life which were left for later. I am happy I dared and grateful to Lucia for helping me grow this newly-planted seed.
Fanny, 28, France: a safe place for growth
Our connection was just a coincidence via our Gentlewomen’s Club. Your coaching is very human, kind and empathic as well as concrete and professional. It’s a “safe place to grow”! It really helped me, especially in this pandemic situation. The result of the sessions? More confidence, a better understanding of myself and curiosity for the body-mind connection.