BOOK AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW!
If you also feel that the EU needs a different quality of conversations about its leadership, you need this book in your hands.
—> It is the first ever book
- Based on 50 interviews with leaders working behind the scenes of the European institutions
- Summarising values guiding purposeful careers of EU leaders, from spiritual healing to entrepreneurial tactics and way beyond
- With homework guiding you if you’re also eager to step up your game and unleash your more authentic & impactful leadership style!
After years of shining light on the human story behind the story of Brussels, this is my contribution to empower emerging leaders committed to being the change they wish to see in Europe. How much more do you need to be shaken by the pandemics, Brexit or most recent developments in Belarus?
—> Get it for yourself and everybody around who cares about future of Europe. Not the dabblers talking, but the leaders stepping up their game to be:
- humbled by the transformation stories of other unicorns,
- inspired by their tips for a deeper inner work, and
- challenged by the homework suggested for each leadership principle, so that you deepen your own exploration.
—> WHAT IS INSIDE?
- Exclusive insights for converting changemakers dreams into MEANINGFUL JOBS or projects serving the EU
- Strategies for pursuing your professional calling without compromising your mental and physical HEALTH or your hobbies and childcare responsibilities
- Hands-on EU CAREER MANAGEMENT tricks for job interviews, public speaking or mindfulness
- Special TIPS FOR WOMEN affected by the glass ceiling, harassment at workplace or domestic violence
- PERSONAL STORIES and well-being practices of leaders impacted e.g. by Brexit depression, the COVID-19 business crash, terrorism attacks, burnout, and other challenges.
—> It is a PERFECT GIFT FOR:
- STUDENTS OF EU AFFAIRS & International Relations: empower them to learn more about the backstage of the European Union institutions, lobbying, public sector and policy careers.
- Graduates & YOUNG PROFESSIONALS struggling with their job hunting strategy: give them access to insider information on what success and failure means in the Brussels job market.
- EXPERIENCED POLICY MAKERS & changemakers wondering how to reinvent their life path of serving, parenting and staying true to their values.
- ACTIVISTS, FEMINISTS, ADVOCATES frustrated about the vacuum in the conversation about the European leadership. This is an ultimate source of breakthrough ideas to help them show up with impact and inner alignment for a cause dear to their heart.
- EU & GLOBAL CITIZENS – to be inspired and expand their reflection about success, well being and service on a large scale.
SO GO AHEAD AND BUY THE BOOK NOW!
Corinna, leader of the German Marshall Fund
A must read for anybody who wants a new look on what Europe can be and the diverse leaders moving it forward. Well done, a very rich book!
—> If you resonate with the mission of shining more Lights on Europe and its leaders, donate now: