WHO ARE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE BRUSSELS BUBBLE?
- Do you feel heartbroken after Brexit?
- Are you a changemaker at heart, but your career is stagnant?
- Wondering how to manage your personal development… wishing you could combine your talent, passion and purpose to serve Europe
Few care to study the intricacies of EU legislation. It is the humans creating the laws that can make or break their trust in and hope for the European institutions.
This is the only book about the values guiding the careers of leaders who shine Lights on Europe – coupled with strategies for applying them in the EU reality. It combines EXCLUSIVE QUOTES, REFLECTIONS, HOMEWORK with HACKS FOR HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT AS A LEADER in your community.
Based on the PODCAST with the same title, it removes the veil of mystery cloaking humanity within the Brussels bubble. It pays tribute to changemakers working in and around the European institutions, serving society from their internal space of uncompromising values, well-being and leading the way for new culture leadership.
The absolute opposite of the heavy reading that turns off most readers tempted to reach for an EU textbook, dummy guide or biography. It’s a totally EASY READ, offering:
- the ‘best of’ 49 first season episodes recorded by Lights on Europe podcast founder and host, Lucia Klestincova,
- bonus reflections on the values discussed in each episode, such as principles, leadership traits, the recipe behind the professional success and personal happiness of the most successful professionals in Brussels.
WHICH ACTIONABLE TIPS?
- Exclusive insights for converting changemakers dreams into MEANINGFUL JOBS or projects serving the EU
- Strategies for pursuing your calling without compromising your mental and physical HEALTH or your hobbies and childcare responsibilities
- Hands-on EU CAREER MANAGEMENT tricks for job interviews, public speaking or mindfulness
- Special TIPS FOR WOMEN affected by the glass ceiling, harassment at workplace or domestic violence
- PERSONAL STORIES & healing practices of leaders impacted e.g. by depression, COVID-19 business crash, terrorism, burnout and other challenges.
On top, readers are nudged by beautiful ILLUSTRATIONS and PROVOCATIVE QUESTIONS – coaching them through a growth into more congruent and impactful leaders.
It is a PERFECT GIFT FOR:
- STUDENTS OF EU AFFAIRS & International Relations: empower them to learn about the backstage of the European Union institutions, lobbying, public sector and policy careers.
- Graduates & YOUNG PROFESSIONALS struggling with their job hunting strategy: give them access to insider info on what success and failure means in the Brussels job market.
- EXPERIENCED POLICY MAKERS & changemakers wondering how to reinvent their life path of serving, parenting and staying true to their values.
- ACTIVISTS, FEMINISTS, ADVOCATES frustrated about the vacuum in conversations about the EU leadership. An ultimate source of breakthrough ideas to show up with impact and inner alignment for a greater cause.
- EU & GLOBAL CITIZENS – to be inspired and expand their reflection about success, well being and service on a large scale.
By LUCIA KLESTINCOVA, insider of the European institutions, intrapreneur, coach and founder of women networks.