As a feminine leadership coach & policy strategist enabling societal impact for 15+ years, I work with activists, political and business leaders committed to creating large-scale impact on their own terms – with careers that honour their values, nurture their well-being and fuel their authentic self-expression.
1:1 coaching for extraordinary impact & joy
Click here if you are ready to invest into a tailor-made experience that will leave you feeling on purpose, energised and in a FULL BODY YES for your life. If my story & philosophy resonates, book a free discovery call and we’ll see how I can best support you.
Leadership mentoring circles
Click here if you GET the opportunity that comes from connecting, growing and sharing with other like-minded leaders in a safe container supercharged with laser coaching, authentic conversations & actionable strategies for impact.
Click here if you want me to host a workshop at your leadership academy, corporate well-being programs or networking events.
No recycling of past content. Only fresh, unique, feel-provoking invitations to consider what becomes possible if we operate as new culture leaders: re-connected to our superpowers, energy aligned, self-expressed and empowered to collaborate in an inclusive, creative and non-violent way.
Keynotes & interviews
Click here if you’re looking for a fresh voice of a new culture of leadership, who gets the complexity of enabling large-scale impact, who walks her own walk and who has been experienced what you seek on her own skin:
the rise and fall of corporate careers, the beauty and pain of political activism, the joy and struggle of self-publishing, the depth of connection and horrors experienced in women empowerment circles.
I am honoured to empower
Ready to explore how I can support you?
Examples of public speaking & awards
- Interview on combatting burnout in public service, by Apolitical (May 2023)
- Keynote about authentic careers at EU level for the University of Economics (September 2022)
- Jury member and workshop host for the European Leadership Academy (March and July 2022)
- Keynote on “United in Harmony”, EMCC Global Mentoring, Coaching and Supervision Conference (June 2022)
- On transformation of global leadership, by Welum (March 2021)
- Words of Wisdom to Australia, by WOWpod (December 2020)
- 35 under 35 leaders award by CIDOB-Santander (November 2020)
- Featured in movie THE UNSPOKEN TRUTH | Documentary presented by Independent Women (October 2020)
- For Ahmad Mukhtar of United Nations, Switzerland: On bringing soul and self-expression to policy careers (August 2020)
- Offstage with J. Baylor USA: Changing the world through EU policies and politics (June 2020)
- WahWoman India: Feminine leadership for the EU (May 2020)
- On the edge USA: Transatlantic sharing on feminine leadership (April 2020)
- Lucia interviewing one of the Slovak Members of the European Parliament about 2020 elections in Slovakia (March 2020)
- For Global Institute for Evolving Women about feminine voice in the European politics (August 2019)
- For #noprave podcast by the Slovak Center for Protection of Human Rights (June 2019)
- For The Bucca Talks on inner work, ego, career and femininity in and beyond politics (May 2019)
- BBC interview about developments in Slovakia before the European Parliament elections (April 2019)
Examples of written interviews / articles
- On a new paradigm of leadership for Europe (for The Slovak Spectator and the SME daily, May 2023)
- For LeanIn on #breakthebias at the occassion of the International Women’s Day (in Slovak, March 2022)
- For Apolitical on Letting in the light for tomorrow’s leaders (winning article of a writing competition for women in politics December 2020)
- For heroes.sk on my stand for feminine leadership (in Slovak, September 2020)
- For Professional Women’s Network on equal pay (April 2020)
- For The Gentlewomen’s Club on role of women networks for success (March 2020)
- For Apolitical on political and civic engagement of public servants; one of the winning articles of a writing competition focused on women in politics (December 2019)