You have seen her decide about billion EUR worth fines for the most powerful companies. You have heard her protect our values it seems that algorithms take over control. But have you ever heard her share about burnout prevention, doubts when juggling parenting and executive career, or dealing with political backstabbing?
In this exclusive series of interviews, Vice-President of the European Commission Margrethe Vestager opens up to QUESTIONS THAT SHE NEVER ANSWERED BEFORE.
Some have quoted her as the greatest enemy, others as one of the most inspiring leaders. She is clearly one of my greatest role models… and definitely THE most honourable guest I could have wished for – right at the moment when I’m publishing my first book! The book brings not just the best of Season 1 but also powerful insights into the values guiding careers of leaders in Brussels – check it out here! https://luciaklestincova.eu/book/
Tune into this precious series of short but juicy and worldview-shifting answers about:
- Feminine leadership and balancing it out with political powerplay
- Discovering your inner voice and trusting your gut and your team when taking difficult decisions
- Staying authentic even if enemies want to destroy you
- Parenting challenges and burnout prevention
- Life purpose, role models, spirituality and … her heroine’s journey:
Want to make sure you won’t miss any of her answers?
- SUBSCRIBE TO my YouTube channel or
- FOLLOW Lights on Europe on your podcast platforms!
If you enjoyed this first part of this series, check out the next ones!
Last but not least, for more info about the Vice-President Vestager’s portfolio, go to the European Commission.