“Living her passion for technology of transformation, Lucia has become a voice for a range of issues from traditional technology and innovation policies to soft technology of transformation through talent management, coaching and feminine leadership.
Her stand for the EU, Slovakia and women empowerment has been sought out by leading coaches, publications, conference organisers, podcasts and media. If you would love to interview or feature Lucia, do get in touch!”
Lucia is currently based in Brussels, Belgium and is available in person or online for:
- Podcast interviews
- Online summit conversations
- Keynote / speaking opportunities
- Expert quotes, interviews & media features
Want to feature Lucia?
We would love to hear from you at email@example.com or via any of the social media channels.
Examples of in person / podcast interviews
- For Ahmad Mukhtar of United Nations, Switzerland: On bringing soul and self-expression to policy careers (August 2020)
- Offstage with J. Baylor USA: Changing the world through EU policies and politics (June 2020)
- WahWoman India: Feminine leadership for the EU (May 2020)
- On the edge USA: Transatlantic sharing on feminine leadership (April 2020)
- Lucia interviewing one of the Slovak Members of the European Parliament about 2020 elections in Slovakia (March 2020)
- For Global Institute for Evolving Women about bringing feminine voice to the European politics (August 2019)
- For #noprave podcast by the Slovak Center for Protection of Human Rights (June 2019)
- For The Bucca Talks on inner work, ego, career and femininity in and beyond politics (May 2019)
- BBC interview about developments in Slovakia before the European Parliament elections (April 2019)
Examples of written interviews / articles
- For heroes.sk on my stand for feminine leadership (in Slovak, September 2020)
- For Professional Women’s Network on equal pay (April 2020)
- For The Gentlewomen’s Club on role of women networks for success (March 2020)
- For Apolitical on political and civic engagement of public servants; one of the winning articles of a writing competition focused on women in politics (December 2019)